529 N. Whitham Avenue
We are pleased to inform you that we do take reservations for this property all year round, contact us today!
JUST 1/2 BLOCK FROM UofA CAMPUS AND A QUICK WALK TO DICKSON STREET AND DOWNTOWN!
THE COURTS AT WHITHAM IS A MUCH BELOVED AND RENOWNED HISTORIC BUILDING KNOWN FOR IT’S THREE IVY COVERED WHITE-WASHED PAINTED RED BRICK BUILDINGS IN A U SHAPED DESIGN ENVELOPING A PARK- LIKE SETTING OF LARGE ESTABLISHED TREES, LOVELY COURTYARD, AND BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPING.
THESE UNITS WERE BUILT IN THE 1920’S BUT METICULOUSLY RESTORED & RENOVATED IN 2010.
AMENITIES AND DESCRIPTION
- 1 & 2 Bedroom units, 1 bath
- neutral designer colors
- hardwood floors
- lots of big windows
- kitchens w/ NEW cabinetry, counter tops, sinks, faucets, & hardware
- all new appliances including stove, ref w/ ice maker, & built in microwave
- classic old style baths with black and white hexagonal tiled floor, pedestal sink, tiled tub/shower enclosure
- WASHER/DRYER IN EACH UNIT
- ceiling fans
- free private parking
- water paid
- no pets or vising pets allowed
- Must see to appreciate how architecturally fun and interesting these buildings and interiors are. For those people who want something a little out of the ordinary, with some charm and flare, practically “on campus” and quick walking distance to Dickson, shopping, and more, these are IT!
Contact us today to reserve a condo! 479-521-9177