221 N. East Avenue
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! UNIQUE OFFICES ONE BLOCK FROM COLLEGE AVE, DICKSON STREET, AND THE FAYETTEVILLE SQUARE! ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE LOVELY TREE STUDDED ST. JOSEPH’S CHURCH SITS THIS ONE OF A KIND GEM!
CAREFULLY RESTORED HISTORIC HOME TURNED INTO COMMERCIAL SUITES. NEAR ALL CONVENIENCES RIGHT IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN! IF YOU WANT TO BE NEAR EVERYTHING AND WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL ATMOSPHERE THAT HAS CHARACTER AND CHARM, THIS CERTAINLY HAS IT ALL!!
AMENITIES AND DESCRIPTION *
- waiting area with leather chairs, nice rugs, framed art, and tasteful accessories
- high ceilings in main level and vaulted ceilings on upper floor
- hardwood and tile floors in common areas
- large windows
- beautiful trim work and crown moldings
- kitchenettes on each of the three levels with refrigerators and microwaves
- three baths – one on each level
- unique architectural features found throughout
- large covered porch furnished with wrought iron bench, table, and four chairs
- utilities paid
*amenities may vary from suite to suite