217 N. East Ave
Historic Home with charm and character renovated into 6 individual office suites.
One block from College Avenue (71B), Fayetteville Square, and Dickson Street.
Turn of the century architecture with covered porches, tree-studded yard and established landscaping.
Attractive common areas with hardwood and tiled floors tastefully decorated with antiques, artwork , and oriental rugs.
A professional workplace yet with the feel and comforts of home.
- Hardwood and tiled floors in common areas
- Soaring vaulted ceilings on upper floor and high ceilings on main level
- Large banks of windows in most suites
- Ornate trim work, crown moldings and French doors in shared spaces and most offices
- Antiques, framed art, and oriental rugs in common areas
- Break room kitchenette with small fridge, microwave and antique table and chairs
- Two bathrooms
- Nice light fixtures and hardware
- Large covered front and rear porches with seating areas
- Utilities paid